Isaiah 41:10

'Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous hands'

Monday, April 11, 2011

I wish to know you.

Lord, I love You!
I want to know You and I want my life to be centered around You. Help me to abide in You. I want to live by Your will, not my own. God, You are everything that I am. My life is surrendered to You. Dear God, help me to depend and trust in You everyday. I want to live by faith and I want to live in abundance for Your name's sake. I want our love relationship to be the center of my life! I deny myself! Dear God, take hold of me! Am I wanting too much? Chisel me and transform me! Cut the dead wood off my branch, even if it hurts, I shall follow You forever. Dear Lord, I love you. My life is Yours. I want to obey your will. Let my faith stay strong, Lord. I want to be with You forever! Because of Your death and resurrection, I will be with You forever! Dear God, You're are faithful. I am fickle. I don't want to have faith in myself, or idols, or other people, Lord I need You and only You! I want to please you! Lord, Your love for me is everlasting. I am so undeserving. Guide me down the right path, I will bind your words around my neck. I will write them on the tablet of my heart. Jesus, you are Lord and alive! All the glory is yours! I shall follow You- even until the point of death. Lord, I am Yours and You are mine; there is nothing in between. In Jesus' name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just was stopping by and read this. That was beautiful, it reminded me of the book "The Valley of Vision" by Arthur Bennett, and also of some of A. W. Tozer's written prayers. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete