Isaiah 41:10

'Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous hands'

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spiritual Warfare

Clothe yourselves with the armor of God!
For your enemies draw near
They ride upon the field of your mind
For we ourselves are the battleground

Fear the rider of the white horse,
for he masquerades as an angel of light
The nation and all of it's darkness surely rides close behind
Their souls now bound to the prince of the world
The flesh surrounds you on either side,
pulling at your desires and tugging at the strings of your heart
All of these enemies grasp for your soul; do not let any of them have it!

The One stands beside you
His wings spread before your soul
Accept the armor he offers to you
Fight, fight until the end!
For those who endure shall surely be given the crown of life!
Let the Lord Guide you
He holds His double edged sword high
aimed towards the enemies that only He can defeat
Surrender your soul to the one who can protect it!
Submit your self to the Christ...His righteous hands shall conquer all.










No comments:

Post a Comment