Isaiah 41:10

'Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous hands'

Friday, February 4, 2011

Make my paths straight

Body
Stretched between the desires of my heart and the will of God
Each one pulling, reaching, grasping at my soul
The desires of my heart yearn for both God and flesh
Teach me, O Lord, and remove me from myself!
Dwell in me Lord, and let not my own darkness envelop me
For my heart seeks the things of the flesh

Love
The deepest of human desires
Let me not yearn for the love of men,
but for the love of thine heart!

Anger and Jealousy
two brothers of death that corrupt the soul
Let them not overcome me
for their presence draws near

Oh heavenly Father!
Fill me up with the love of the divine King-
your love.
Wipe away my fleshly dreams of earthly love
that torture me so,
My heart desires flesh yet it also seeks you

Dear Lord,
Wash away all of my desires that have no purpose in your name
leave only the desires for your presence

O Spirit,
Lead me to you
Make my paths straight
May you keep my neck forward
and may I only gaze towards you-
The one and only King.




1 comment:

  1. Hello, Isabela Delclos
    We salute you in the love of Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior, this is our page that announces the coming of Jesus Christ (The Rapture of the Church of Christ), where you can see dreams and visions, prophecy and among other items that will hopefully serve Delclos Isabela spiritual life, if you want to follow what can be done, would be a pleasure to serve you and your family, having a good day Isabela Delclos, his servant and brother in Christ.

    ReplyDelete