Isaiah 41:10

'Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous hands'

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Light of the World

I feel as if all I do is dream of you, Lord.
Your presence, a far away place of hope.
Lord let my dreams become reality.
Let your love, hope, peace and your entire self become my reality.
For your word is the truth and your laws are real.
I will arise dear Lord!
I will arise, but only in your name!
For you are a light in the darkness
I want to shine in your name, but I can only show the world the light
If my whole being is centered around you!
For you are the true light of the world.
Keep my heart fixated upon your glory, Lord
I shall eat your word
Oh Lord, let it sink into the depths of my wretched soul.
I shall arise and follow you.
Let us go hence!
I shall follow you into the true reality,
your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment