Isaiah 41:10

'Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous hands'

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Heaven.


I can picture it.

The Joy of a child upon me again.
We graze in his holy lands and gather round like children.
He sits on his throne, smiling.
He knows every one of us well.
We smile and laugh and listen to his words for they are all true.
We feast and
pray and never sleep for the Joy is continuous.
I recognize my family, friends, and others
too, but do not realize those whom are missing.
Colors never seen, textures never felt, and knowledge never learned are over me now. I am
happy, smiling, running, for my feet tread no boundaries. No awful memory slips through my mind, for I live in God's home now.
A deep feeling settles and finally there is
peace.

-Isabela Delclos
-The Writer


No comments:

Post a Comment