Isaiah 41:10

'Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous hands'

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Enemies

"There are two enemies you will see in this world. One is satan; the other yourself."
-Isabela Delclos


I believe that Satan is one of the main enemies in this life, but in a different perspective another enemy, which some people may believe to be false, is yourself.

Inside of the fake mask most people put on is a dark heart. Every human sins and it is impossible not to sin. We cannot even recognize the own evil inside of us most of the time. It is the devil and his crew who tempt us , but who actually chooses to follow through?

Some people do not realize that they have a part in their own sins and just say "Oh well, if the devil tempted me it's not my fault. I mean we all sin so who cares?" But it's not only the Devil out to get us. It's the darkness in one's own heart as well.

Well I think that was about all I had to say so I am gonna go relax and wish that this whole Midterm business is over soon!

-The Writer
Isabela Delclos


No comments:

Post a Comment