Isaiah 41:10

'Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous hands'

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have Faith







"For he lays in the boat; have faith."
-Isabela Delclos

The boat in my quote represents the world. I used the word boat because when Jesus was in the boat with his disciples and the storm came they did not have very much faith dont'cha think? I mean I know they had faith... they had tons of it, but for that moment in time they did not. In times like those we need to know that Jesus is ALWAYS there to save us and will always be there no matter what.
This relates to my life right now because of my Father. We all have fears don't we? Well my Father and I share a common fear: Air planes. He was taking a flight early this year and the day before he left for his destination he said to me "Isabela, pray for me" and I did. Even though I prayed I began to worry. Questions raced through my mind "What if my dad's plane crashes?" "What if I never see him again?", but once I got home that night I realized that God will always be there to protect us no matter what. The next day I sent over text message that read "For he lays in the boat; have faith" and he arrived safely home as planned. Now that may not seem like such an adventure to you, but for people like my father and I...being in a plane can be a scary thing! But with Jesus on our side. We have nothing to fear.

-The Writer
Isabela Delcos

P.S. there will be more writing blogs soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your compliment on my blog. Good luck on yours!

    ReplyDelete