Isaiah 41:10

'Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous hands'

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Beginning of this blog.






Hi, my name is Isabela Delclos.


Some people write blogs in search of fame, but that is not the case for this young writer. I am writing this blog in the hopes that my writings will be reviewed and read by others. Also, for the sake of pure fun.
I love writing and I am starting this blog at the age of fourteen. I know that this will be a magnificent journey
and a huge chapter of my life . I may have some things I have written in the past here or maybe things I wrote in the spur of the moment.
One important thing you should know about me is that I love writing and I love God. I hope that you guys will read and enjoy the journey that I will take in the next few years of my life. I am also trying to write a book, it may take a while though. ( I am assuming it will take a few years to write it since I am in High School and I plan on getting all A's) =)

-The Writer
Isabela Delclos

Post Script
Get ready! More is coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment